Post new topic   Reply to topic    Primal's Bane Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blynde
Soldier

re: I will need a couple weeks.

Unfortunately, I will need to take a couple weeks off. I have 2 50 year old Aunt's that live with my Grandma, 1 is in the hospital and the other is in Jail until Monday for fighting while my grandma is still in the ICU. Yes they act like children. Once my grandma is released and sent home this weekend I will be staying there making sure the children don't do anymore stupid things and my cousin will be handling the time when I am at work. Hopefully this is short term until we find a better solution. The 2 brats won't take care of themselves, so we will have to get grandma's permission to deal with them and hopefully she does not want to enable them anymore. I should have relief on the weekends but I am not positive. I will relinquish the guild to one of the Officers if this is a prolonged absence or if feel I am not doing the FC good.

P.S. Please inform the rest of our group that have not registered to the website.

Thank you,

Jealous

re: I will need a couple weeks.

No problem! We will lookout for the guild while you are away, no need to relenquish title. But damn! those aunt's of yours need therapy! This shouldn't be your problem, but hey, hats off to you for being there for your gmom! Take care!

Jump to: