Post new topic   Reply to topic    Primal's Bane Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corzan Dex
General

re: Healing Niddy EX

So....some parting thoughts on how to handle the Akh Morn phase for the healers. I had some time this morning to specifically look at what healers are doing in this fight, and this is what I saw:

AHK MORN PHASE

SCH: VIRUS > ADLO > SACRED SOIL > ADLO > SUCCOR...this mitigates a ton of damage

WHM: ASYLUM as they run to B > MEDICA II > CURE III > CURE III or ASSIZE > CURE III or ASSIZE, then when Ahk Morn is done, MEDICA II

PHASE I:

On ALL Splash AOE Attacks: ADLO from SCH, WHM should always have MEDICA II running on members. 

I'm not sure if this is already being done, but it seems that we take a lot more damage than groups that i have viewed. This is not to say our healers aren't doing their jobs, our "healing" parts are above that what i see on vids, but it's the mitigation part that seems to be more of an issue....Good Luck all!!!

Jump to: