View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corzan Dex
General

re: Larry the Lalafel's - - - Primal News!

Hey There Primites!

Larry here, with a little to talk to you about, so let's get started!

Rankings: Last week PB had a small boost thanks to returning members! Looks like patch 3.4 is getting people excited! In any case, Pb finished 25th with the Twin Adders and 72 with all Grand Companies! Great job!!

Recruitment:

Last Thursday, i did update the Primal's Bane recruitment thread in the Lamia forums....so Strings, Really, and Epy, please be on the lookout for new member asking to join!

Patch 3.4:

This Tuesday is the latest patch from SE!!! Patch 3.4 SoulSurrender!!! With is will come new dungeons, the last part of the Alexander raid, a new primal Sophia new Grand company ranks! New Main Scenario quests and more! Check out the Patch notes here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6

A cool feature, is the new apartments! They will be located within each of the main city residential areas, and you can teleport directly to your apartments. For housing, new trees and items will be availble, such as Aquariums!!!Also, FC houses can now purchase Materia Melding NPCs for the estate! no more porting to Idyllshire!

All this and more!!! I hope you all have a great time with this new patch!!!

Raiding:

I didn't get any intel on Friday night FC Raid so I'm not sure if anything happened. I do know that Bo was wanting to make things happen, so once i get the 411 on raiding, i will update this article!

That's it for now folks! TTYL!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum